Oluwasegun OgunderuExecutive Chairman Of The Board
MEET OLUWASEGUN OGUNDERU
Segun’s overall goal is to maintain and enhance the Blacksuisse® reputation as the best wealth management and financial services provider in Africa. An alumni of Southern University Baton Rouge USA (Bsc Electronic Business) he brings a relentless drive for innovation and a passion for personalized wealth management solutions to his role.
- Founder Gold Huile Ltd Brokerage Company.
- Founder Base Huile Ltd (Trade and Petroleum Products Storage)
- Founder Black Huile Servicing Ltd (Sea Support)
- Founder Mascot Bureau De Change Ltd (Sourcing and Trading of Foreign Exchange
- Ogunderu was shortlisted for up and coming billionaire in Africa under 30
- Top 100 youngest billionaires in Nigeria under 30.
BUSINESS SCOPE (2015)
Facilitation of vessel maintenance and trade storage of petroleum products. Sourcing of foreign currency for multinational companies in Africa.
RECEIVING AD100 AWARD (2016)
Ogunderu has been awarded many of the country’s top design honors, including Petroman Awards.
- In late 2017, Ogunderu announced the launch of a $100 million Breakthrough Energy investment fund with other partners.
- Won Nigerian disruptive innovation awards for the youngest upcoming entrepreneurs on the rise in Africa
We were able to hedge the risk of a $200 million FX swap successfully.
“Our dedication to our clients financial needs and our performance continue to set us apart.”